IVPN Client for Windows 10, 8, 7 (2020 Latest) free Download from IVPN Limited and Review by kamalganwani.com.
IVPN encrypts your internet activities and protects you from hackers! IVPN clients are in the Firewall and Security Category. You can get this software by pressing the download button below. Safe and secure.
Reviews IVPN Client for Windows
The IVPN client encrypts your internet activity, protecting you from hackers, ISPs, and all those who do not have a business that records what you have not chosen to share. IVPN stops snooping so you can connect to the Internet and browse privately – without bandwidth limitations. Your activities are encrypted and protected from sensors, spies and hackers. And that does not require personally identifying information to register.
You will get unlimited access to all supported platforms with your IVPN account, allowing you to simultaneously protect all your personal devices-without any bandwidth or data limits. Find out more in the Applications section.
Prevent IP leaks that can compromise your privacy
IVPN for Windows has an integrated firewall that offers the most advanced kill switch solution available, ensuring there are no possible privacy leaks, e.g. disconnect leaks, IPv6 leaks, DNS leaks, application crashes, etc. Configure always active to protect the system before Windows boots so you are always safe.
You are always protected by unsecured Wi-Fi
IVPN for windows can automatically connect to a secure network every time you join an unsecured Wi-Fi hotspot that ensures you are always protected. Even if you are lured into a honeypot rogue network masquerading as a famous hotspot you will be safe because all your data is encrypted.
Use multihop if you don’t trust the location of the outgoing server
With their assault on your privacy the global security system is growing more sophisticated. IVPN clients can route your data through different jurisdictions to stop these enemies in their tracks. If the VPN server is compromised, your private IP will still be hidden by the entry server.
Advanced confusion to get past the sensor
VPN connections can be blocked or restricted by authoritarian governments or in some cases even your own ISP. IVPN allows you to disguise your VPN connection so that it doesn’t look like a VPN connection, bypassing a firewall that limits this and ensures your freedom.
IVPN Client Technical Information
Software Name: IVPN Client
File Size: 22.2 MB
Developer: IVPN Limited
Last Version: IVPN Client 2.12.4
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Features and Highlights
Starting in minutes with the best-in-class application, there are no complicated settings that take up your time.
It does not ask for personal information or record your online activities. Point.
ENCRYPTION OF PARANOID
Secure and protect all your data with AES 256 bit + 4096 bit RSA encryption.
Cancel your subscription at any time and easily without any questions. There is no bullshit.
Experts are available 24/7 to make sure you never wait.
Use IVPN for up to 5 devices with one IVPN account, which gives you more value.
Try IVPN for 7 days and get a full refund if you are not happy – no questions asked.
OWN DNS SERVER
IVPN operates a DNS server without its own logo to make sure your DNS requests don’t leak.
COMPLETE NETWORK ACCESS
Connect to one server at any location without limitations.
Note: 3 day trial (requires a credit card subscription). Requires the .NET Framework.
How To Install IVPN Client on Windows PC
- First, open your internet browser of choice. You can use Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari or others.
- Download the IVPN Client installation file from the download link at the top of this page. You can also download the program via this link: Download the Latest Version of the IVPN Client
- If prompted, click “Save as” or “Save” to download the program. Most antivirus programs will scan the program for viruses during the download process.
- After downloading the IVPN Client installation file, double-click the .exe file to run the installation process.
- Follow the installation instructions, don’t forget to accept the license agreement.
- Windows will automatically display the IVPN Client installation process. Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Now, the IVPN Client icon will appear on your Desktop.
- Click on the icon to run the IVPN Client application on your Windows PC.
Also Available: ProtonVPN for Windows
How to uninstall IVPN Client on Windows PC
- Click “Start” (button with the Windows logo) at the bottom of your Windows desktop.
- Click on “Control Panel” and select the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “IVPN Client” and right-click, then click Delete / Delete.
- Click “Yes” to confirm the deletion.
- Wait until the deletion process is complete. Now, your Windows PC is free from IVPN Clients.
IVPN Client FAQ
Q: What is an IVPN Client?
A: For more information about the IVPN Client program, please visit the developer’s website at the top of this page.
Q: How much do IVPN Client download cost?
A: Free! IVPN Client from official sites for free. Additional information about the license can be found on the developer website.
Q: Does this IVPN Client program work on any Windows?
A: Yes! The IVPN client works on most Windows operating systems today. Please read the system requirements information at the top of this page.
That’s all the article about IVPN Client for Windows. If you have questions, please write in the comments column and we will help you. Thank for visiting and look forward to the next software update.