How to Fix Parse Error on Kindle Fire – Do you get the message “Parse Error – There was a problem while deciphering this package” when trying to load an APK file onto your Kindle Fire tablet? This problem can be caused by a number of different problems but the underlying problem is one of two things, either the downloaded file is corrupt or the APK file is not compatible with the Android version of your device. Take it easy we have a solution, Here’s how to fix Parse Error on Kindle Fire.
How to fix Parse Error on Kindle Fire Tablet
General issues that cause parsing errors caused by bad downloads. The following can be tried to download the file again:
- Download files using the Silk browser (official web browser of the device).
- Download using Wi-Fi (sometimes cellular data limits your download limit if you download large files).
- Download the file to your computer and transfer it to your Kindle Fire via USB (you must download ES File Explorer to install it).
- Try downloading the file again.
- Download the file on your computer and email it to yourself and download the attachment from your email through your Kindle Fire.
Parsing Error – Check the Compatibility
Another common problem that causes parsing errors is that your Kindle Fire OS is out of date and cannot support applications.
- Open https://play.google.com/ and find the application you are trying to install.
- Scroll down to the Additional Information section and see which version of Android is needed to run the application.
- Test the table below to make an Android OS version of your gadget OS and see if it matches the application (maybe you should replace your OS if it has potential).
Note: If this problem still arises you can reset the Kindle Fire to factory settings or contact the Kindle Fire customer service.
That was the article about How to Fix Parse Error on Kindle Fire Tablet. Hopefully this method can help you. If you have questions or suggestions don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments column. Thanks for visiting.