ExifTool for Windows 10, 8, 7 (2020 Latest) Download free from Phil Harvey and Reviews by kamalganwani.com.
Easily read, write and edit meta information for image, audio and video files. ExifTool in the Imaging and Digital Photo categories. You can get this software by pressing the download button below. Safe and secure.
Description ExifTool for Windows
ExifTool is a platform-independent Perl library plus command-line applications for reading, writing and editing meta information in various files. The Exif tool supports a number of metadata formats including EXIF, GPS, IPTC, XMP, JFIF, GeoTIFF, ICC Profiles, IRB Photoshop, FlashPix, AFCP, and ID3, and history makers of many digital cameras by Canon, Casio, DJI, FLIR, FujiFilm, GE , GoPro, HP, JVC / Victor, Kodak, Leaf, Minolta / Konica-Minolta, Motorola, Nikon, Nintendo, Olympus / Epson, Panasonic / Canon, Pentax / Asahi, Phase One, Reconyx, Ricoh, Panasonic, Sanyo, Sigma / Foveon, and Sony.
ExifTool can read , write and/or build files in the formats given below. Also listed are levels of support for EXIF, IPTC, XMP, ICC_Profile and other metadata types for each file format.
ExifTool Technical Information
Software name: ExifTool
Version: ExifTool 12.01
File Size: 6.31 MB
Developer: Phil Harvey
OS Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Features and Highlights
- Strong, fast, flexible and adjustable
- Supports a large number of different file formats
- Read EXIF, GPS, IPTC, XMP, JFIF, MakerNotes, GeoTIFF, ICC Profiles, Photoshop IRB, FlashPix, AFCP, ID3 and many more …
- Write EXIF, GPS, IPTC, XMP, JFIF, MakerNotes, GeoTIFF, ICC Profiles, Photoshop IRB, AFCP and many more …
- Read and write notes of the makers of many digital cameras
- Read timed metadata (e.g. GPS tracks) from MOV / MP4 / M2TS / AVI videos
- Many output formatting options (including tab-delimited, HTML, XML, and JSON)
- Multi-language output (cs, de, en, en-ca, en-gb, es, fi, fr, that, ja, ko, nl, pl, ru, sv, tr, zh-cn or zh-tw)
- Geotagging images from GPS track log files (with time drift correction!)
- Generate track logs of geotagged images
- Shift the date / time value to correct the time stamp in the image
- Rename files and arrange in directories (by date or other meta information)
- Extract thumbnails, preview images, and large JPEG images from RAW files
- Copy meta information between files (even files in different formats)
- Read / write structured XMP information
- Remove meta information individually, in groups, or together
- Set the file modification date (and creation date on Mac and Windows) from EXIF information
- Supports identifiers for alternative languages in XMP, PNG, ID3, Text, QuickTime, ICC Profile, MIE, and MXF
- Process entire directory tree
- Create a text output file for each image file
- Create only metadata-format files (MIE, EXV) to backup metadata
- Automatically back up original images when writing
- Organize output into groups
- Conditionally process files based on the value of any meta information
- The ability to add special user-defined tags
- Support for MWG (Metadata Working Group) recommendations
- Recognize thousands of different tags
- Tested with images from thousands of different camera models
- High-tech verbose-based hex dumping output
How To Install ExifTool on Windows
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or others
- Download the ExifTool installation file from the trusted download button link at the top of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs such as BitDefender will scan for programs to look for viruses during download.
- After downloading ExifTool is complete, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until complete
- Now, the ExifTool icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to run the Application to your Windows 10 PC.
Also Available: ReaConverter Pro for Windows
How To Uninstall ExifTool on Windows
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ExifTool” from the displayed application, then click “Delete.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking the “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is free from the ExifTool application.
Q: How do I access free ExifTool downloads for Windows Laptops?
A: Simple! Just click the free ExifTool download button above this short article. Clicking on this link will start the installer to download ExifTool free for PC.
Q: Is ExifTool Really free? How much is the price to download?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this application from the official website for free by this Portal Site. Additional details about licenses that you can find on the owner’s website.
Q: Will ExifTool work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! ExifTool for PC will function normally on the latest 32-bit / 64-bit Windows OS.
That’s all the article about ExifTool for Windows. If you have questions, please write in the comments column and we will help you. Thank for visiting and look forward to the next software update.